The Faith in Business Journal aims to:
- help readers discover a fuller sense of God's purpose and hope in their working lives, integrating their faith, their work and their worship
- highlight the necessity and value of wealth creation within God's creative and redemptive purposes, while bringing the processes of wealth creation under careful scrutiny
- encourage individuals to apply Christian values in their work, and help them to resolve the moral dilemmas they often face
- persuade the leaders of industry, commerce, finance and public services to operate within the framework of Christian principles and values.
- assist church leaders in understanding key issues in the changing economic environment, so that where challenge is called for it is based on an informed and up-to-date appraisal
- urge the churches to support people in their daily work and to declare the value of all honest work in generating wealth for the common good.